Through Focus & Passion
ABOUT Fortaleza Capital
Fortaleza Capital is an independent corporate finance advisory firm focused on assignments within the fields of M&A Advisory and Corporate Advisory. The business was founded with a clear vision of how to best support our clients’ needs for a focused view, strategic advice and reliable execution services.
We strive to find the optimal solution for our clients tailored to the specific requirements of a situation, driven by our central tenets of competent judgment, strong sector knowledge, relevant experience and accurate analysis. Timeliness, agility, integrity and professionalism are critical components to our proposition.
Our priority is to develop long-running and sustainable relationships with clients where we become a regular sparring partner on strategic matters.
Fortaleza Capital develops singular added value in corporate finance assignments by concentrating on two fields of advisory services: M&A Advisory and Corporate Advisory.
Typical M&A Advisory situations where Fortaleza Capital adds value include:
- Sell side: Divestments
- Buy-side: Acquisitions
- Management Buy-Outs (MBOs)/Management Buy-Ins (MBIs)
- Valuation work and fairness opinions
- Public offers and bid defences
- Strategic reviews and board papers
- Stakeholder representation
- Navigating conflicting stakeholder interests
For corporate clients with an active M&A agenda we offer:
- Strategic and market analyses
- Target screening and pipeline monitoring
- Analysis and valuation work
- Fairness opinions
- Board communication and supporting materials
- Coordination of execution work and due diligence
- Procurement of credit financing
Fortaleza Capital focuses on three sectors: Packaging & Paper/Board; Recycling, Waste Management & Energy; and Services, Media & Technology.
In these sectors, we have built a solid track record and have developed an intricate and evergrowing network of senior executives and industry experts, allowing us to realise added value for our clients.
• Packaging & Paper/Board; Recycling
• Waste Management & Energy
• Services, Media & Technology